With an offset mortgage a borrower can use any savings they have to reduce the amount of interest they pay on their mortgage. For example, if you have a £200,000 mortgage and £50,000 in a savings account with the same lender, you will only pay interest on £150,000.
We work with a number of lenders who are able to offer Offset Buy To Let mortgages with the following benefits;
• Ability to fully offset loan interest having a savings account (minimum balance £100) attached to the BTL mortgage
• Up to 100% of the mortgage can be offset
• Can enable a reduction in payments or a reduction in the term
• Works on Capital Repayment & Interest Only
• Not available to company BTL
• Max LTV 65%
If you’d like to discuss how this type of facility would benefit you, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the Key team today.