We thought we would share some examples of the cases that we are currently working on. Whether it be a straight forward funding requirement, or something more complex, our team of experienced Consultants can help.
Brand new restaurant for two first time Restaurateurs
• Clients in their 30’s, both in the industry, one a chef the other a manager/ front of house
• Nominal asset background and limited cash input
• Funding required to convert an ex-pub and provide some working capital
• We raised £180k – £100k was through an asset funder and the rest via a community development finance institution
HMO conversion for a 71-year-old experienced landlord
• Poor location
• Client had significant personal debt
• HMO is going to be unlicensed
• We secured funding of £125k to complete the conversion, took additional security (2nd charge) to get the deal across the line
New build on own land for son to live in – regulated facility
• Client aged 68, lives in a park home on 2 acres of land
• Secured planning to build new home for his son, client overseeing the project
• Raised £150k to repay existing debt on the land (£90k) and build new bungalow (£60k)
Invoice Finance facility for 12m Turnover Haulage Business
• Client business has grown considerably and is set to continue to do so
• Ledger is heavily concentrated with one, well rated customer
• Client wanted a solution in place to ensure they had access to sufficient cash flow during peak trading times
• £1M facility secured with great rates and offering flexibility around the high involvement debtor
Commercial Mortgage to SIPP fund for purchase of new Trading Premises
• Under SIPP rules client was able to borrow half of the fund value
• £100k facility secured which was split, ½ as a Term Loan for 5 years, ½ as a Short-Term Bridge until the client reclaimed the VAT on the purchase and will be able to pay in one bullet repayment.
If you or your clients are in similar situations, we would be more than happy to help. Why not give us a call on 0345 193 0666 to arrange for an initial chat.