There are many ways that Key Commercial Finance can support businesses and property developers with their funding needs. Here are a few examples of the deals we have recently completed.
£30,000 loan for working capital
• Long established Yorkshire based exporter.
• Won a large new contract to supply scientific instruments to a university in Pakistan. Contract was backed by a Sight LC
• Client needed working capital to buy the stock & manufacture the goods to ship in June
• His existing bank didn’t respond to calls/emails and an alternative bank were unable to put a facility in place quickly enough.
• We sourced a 5 year loan backed by a PG from only 1 of the 2 directors.
• Loan was approved the same day as it was submitted and it was drawn in 6 working days.
Start-up loans for new start Timber Engineering Business
• Start-up timber engineering business – product to be sold to builders’ merchants, building contractors etc;
• Two start up loans of £20K each for the directors obtained;
• Enabled them to put down deposits for high value machinery (costing c. £400,000);
£45k Commercial Mortgage for Beauty Clinic
• Client had opportunity to purchase the clinic from the landlord which was the local council
• Client had refurbished the property over recent years increasing the value from £45k to £60k though it was agreed she could purchase at the original value.
• We sourced a Commercial Mortgage from high street at 75% of the value and not the purchase price meaning no deposit was required from the client.
£150k Commercial Loan for Property Investment
• Client was a gym owner currently renting space in a building alongside a Hair Salon and 2 residential tenants
• Had the opportunity of purchasing the entire property from the landlord.
• Commercial Mortgage sourced at 70% Loan to Value at competitive rates despite client being a first-time commercial landlord.
£340k HMO Refinance
• Client had a HMO in Bristol with an existing mortgage in place
• Wanted to refinance the property to release funds for further investment
• We secured a loan at 75% LTV, Interest Only over a 20 year term
£1,040,000 Commercial Loan for business purchase – Healthcare Sector
• Approached to assist with sourcing a lender to finance as much as possible against the purchase of pharmacy businesses being released by a national chain.
• Complicated by NDAs being in place and very little historical accounting data being made available.
• Client highly experienced in the sector with numerous other outlets across Yorkshire, but support from existing bankers was being withheld as they perceived the growth aim was too stretching.
• Raised 80% LTV against the goodwill purchase with debentures cross guarantees and DPGs as security.
If you need to raise funds for your business, please get in touch with a member of our team.