- Client approached Key to source finance for a renovation project.
- The project had already been started and required extra funds to complete.
- The client owned the property and was mortgage free.
- The client wanted a Bridging Loan of 160k to complete the renovation works.
So how did Key assist?
- After speaking with several lenders, we were able to assist our client with the following competitive rates and terms.
- Full amount borrowed-160k
- Loan term-12 months
- Interest rate-0.99% PCM with an (exit route to a residential mortgage on completion)
If you would like any assistance for a renovation project or require assistance with alternative finance, then please feel free to contact myself or the key team below.