Development finance can be a tricky subject with lots of specialist knowledge required to ensure that clients are placed with the best lender for their needs.
Here at Key, our team have many years experience of raising development funding. With over 50 lenders in the market, we can source development finance to suit almost any set of circumstances. We can raise funding where a proposition has one or more attributes which might otherwise cause a problem. For example this could be where;
- Client lacks experience, with no track record or sector knowledge.
- Has minimal contribution towards a scheme, perhaps as little as 10% of total costs including land.
- Has no contribution and requires a JV partner.
- Client wishes to undertake the works themselves, or manage a team of sub-contractors.
- Client has poor credit record.
- Part built schemes
- Multiple schemes being undertaken simultaneously.